Thursday, August 23, 2007

Week 9, #23 - I'm done!

Unbelievable! I'm finally finished. First of all, this whole thing took many more hours than we were told it would take. The exercises which required us to be creative or to come up with a list of websites to do something with took me hours because I am not creative. I would DEFINITELY change the course to provide examples that non-creative students could use to practice the technology. I am glad that I was exposed to all of this new technology, but I doubt if I will use most of it. A lot of weeks, all I could think is that there are a lot of people out there who are spending WAY too much time on their computer. People need to walk a dog, get outside, get some exercise, talk to REAL PEOPLE. But yes, if a follow-up course is offered and I can earn CEUs, I would take another course. Hopefully, the format of the next one will be improved.

No comments: